· 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
· 4 cups wheat flour
· 1-1/2 cups Sucanat
· 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
· 1 teaspoon sea salt
· 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
· 4 large eggs
· 3 heaping cups of grated zucchini (I did mine in the food processor – took about fifteen seconds!)
· 1/2 cup plain, whole milk yogurt
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two standard muffin pans with papers.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Whisk well. Add in chocolate and stir well to coat.
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, zucchini and vanilla extract. Mix in melted butter.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just combined, then divide batter into 24 muffin papers. Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is rounded and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean of batter.
*My apologies to the originator of this recipe, as I lost that information.